Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Great Start!!

Hip hip Hooray! The Fightin' Irish and Wildcats are off to a roaring great start and I'm pumped up! I always get excited when ND is able to put a good whopping on the Michigan Skunkbears, and they did just that this past weekend! Plus, UK was able to start the season 3-0...I don't remember the last time that happened! I really hope the season keeps going this way, because if it does, then this house will be real happy all fall!

We went to see Papa Pat and Grancilla last night in Owensboro and we had a great time again! We ate a restaurant named Cheddars and we stayed back in a room that was like a circus because there were so many loud kids and babies back there...wow! I fit right in, and ate like I'd never seen food before. Grancilla and Papa brought a bunch of clothes that they bought for Molly...they were all pink and girlly...I'll have to get used to having a little sister in the house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I'm with you about the start of the football season. I sure hope we can keep this run rolling. Go Irish and Go Cats!

By the way, you look great with your football! You are beginning to be a big boy and not a baby anymore. I will see you in the morning. I love you!

Aunt Janet said...

You need to grow just a tad more to be able to handle that football you're holding. Your expression seems up to the occasion. I know that Daddy is excited over the football season, especially since he can enjoy it through you. Glad you got to visit with Papa Pat and Grancilla. You may just want something pink yourself. Right????