Monday, October 6, 2008

On the March Back!

Man, I am pumped up that ND is 4-1! They have a very big game this weekend against the tar rats of North Carolina, but I think our young team will be ready to roll! I just hope we can hit Butch Davis' team right in the mouth and let him know who the real boss is! It should be a good game since both teams are young and talented...I just hope we're the better team!

UK came so darn close this weekend, too! Coach Brooks really is building a nice program in Lexington...now we've got to take the next step and beat South Carolina and Arkansas...until we win these games, we'll never be true contenders in the SEC.

As for me, I took my first steps while I was in Barnes and Noble this weekend! I'm just glad that mommy and daddy were with me to see it. I know that they are going to try and get some video of me walking this week...give me a few more weeks and I should be alot better at this walking thing!

No comments: