Thursday, June 5, 2008

Big Boy!

Mommy and me stayed home all day today and relaxed...it was just too darn hot outside to do much of anything!! It sounds like it is going to stay just as hot for the next 7 days or so...I guess we'll just have to suck it up, get hot, and go to the pool tomorrow! The good news is, it is the pool, so we can get in the water and cool off...yes!

We only have 8 days left until we leave for our vacation in Florida! I can't wait!! Mommy ordered me a pair of Teva sandals to wear, so I know I'll look good for the ladies (I guess you can call a cute 7 month old girl a "lady"?). Anyway, I know that mommy will spend all kinds of time packing good looking clothes for me...she always wants me to look like a dude! I can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

you've almost outgrown you wagon, Sam. You are such a big boy. I can't believe how much you've grown since our outing at the ballgame. Love you, little boy!!