Monday, June 23, 2008

Mom

Mommy took me to the pool today, and we had a nice time! I think we're both going to be able to keep our tans really nice and dark. I don' t think daddy will be so lucky since he works inside all day! I guess he'll just have to make up for it on the weekends!

I can't wait until the Fourth of July so we can see some fireworks, just like we did at Baytowne Wharf in Florida! One of the pictures in the slideshow shows me and daddy looking up at the fireworks...I really did like them a lot, even though they were loud!

I hope everyone has a great week, and lets all hope it rains some this week!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

It's nice that Mommy is off from work and can take you to the pool. I know she enjoys that very much. If you like fireworks, you should have Mommy and Daddy bring you to Louisville for the Thunder fireworks...when you get a little bigger. It's awesome. Have a great week sweetie!