Friday, June 27, 2008

Ready or Not, Here I Come

I can't wait to go see Papa Pat and Grancilla on Tuesday! I know we're going to have a great time in Newburgh, and I have a great Father's Day gift to give to Papa (even though it is late!!). I think I can throw chairs when I'm in Indiana, just like Bobby Knight did, because Papa said I could...don't tell mommy that I said that because I don't want to get in trouble!!

We had a great time in Indy with Aunt Tiffany...the good news is, I'll get to see her and my cousins real soon because they are all coming for my baptism!! It's going to be a blast!

Well, I've got to go to bed...goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

You certainly are a traveler. No wonder you're so sleepy. I'll have to find out when you are being baptized. What a great time you will have!