Monday, May 5, 2008

High Chair

Here is a picture of me sitting in a high chair for the first time in my life! We were at the Roca Bar in Owensboro (a restaurant, not a night club) meeting Papa Pat and Grancilla for dinner. I didn't fall around or anything...I just sat up like a big boy, played with my toys, grunted and whined when I wanted something, and made people in the restaurant look at me...I had so much fun!!

We had a good time at Grandma and Granddads this weekend...they had a birthday cookout for mommy and it was fun!! Daddy won all his cornhole games and ate until he was fat, and I got to take a bunch of rides in my running stroller!! Of course, mommy got a bunch of presents that she loved (she is soooo spoiled!!) and had some good strawberry cake to eat. She also got a balloon and a happy birthday banner, and so much stuff that I can't remember it all! I just know we had a great time!!

I can't wait till my first birthday...I bet mommy and daddy throw me a bash!!

One more thing....I'm even closer to crawling...sweeettt!!

3 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

I bet the people in that restaurant couldn't take their eyes off of you. You are such a big boy. I'm sure you will have a big bash on your first birthday. Just think of all that cake you'll get to eat...and the presents!!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man!!! You are getting so big and so mature. We sure enjoyed having you, your mommy, daddy, and family over on Sunday for your mommy's birthday. It was fun. Your dad likes to brag about his Corn Hole pursuits but he really just beat two "old people."

Aunt Janet said...

I love Granddad's comment about the Corn Hole pursuit. GO GRANDAD!!