Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Big Stuff

Ok, so I have learned to crawl (army style), but that is not enough for me...I also have to learn how to pull myself up! I've been climbing all over mommy and daddy, and I've been pulling myself up on my changing table, on the dresser, on my crib, and on everything else that I can get my hands on. Now, I'm not able to stand up on my feet when I pull myself up, but I can get to my knees! I'm able to look at stuff and get my hands on stuff that I couldn't even imagine existed just a few days ago!! I love this growing up stuff! Once I learn how to get on my feet, watch out! I'll be getting to wherever I want to go, and quick!

I've been really trying hard to say bye-bye and wave my hand, too! Mommy and daddy are really working with me to learn this, so if you ever see me out, you can try it out too and see if I have learned how to do it yet!

I can't wait until the weekend! Mommy and daddy are going to get an extra day off, which means we are going to have another day of fun. Plus, the weather is supposed to be phenomenal, so I bet we will be outside the entire weekend...sweet!!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

Sounds like you're moving right along. It doesn't seem possible that you would be doing all of these things so soon. You are certainly an inquisitive little fellow. Love you little guy!!