Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ramble On!

Boy, have I been on the move this weekend! Since I've learned how to do the army crawl I am all over the place...I just like to get around and see what the world has to offer! When I can't get to where I want to go it makes me mad, too, so I start grunting and turning red until someone moves the stuff out of my way and lets me get to where I want to go. I'm trying to pull myself up on stuff now, too, so I bet it will only be about 3 months before I'm walking...holy cow! I'll make mommy and daddy double tired then, but they have so much fun trying to keep up with me!!!

I hope everyone has a great week! Daddy is going to try to start posting photos from mom's new camera sometime this week!

2 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

As strong as you are, you'll be walking before you know it. I would imagine you have Mommy and Daddy crawling all over the place as well. Keep those legs and arms moving Sam!

Grandma said...

Sam, just look at those little piddies!! I can't wait to see you again so I can hug you, love you, squeeze you, kiss you and just plain eat you up. I love you sooooo much little Sam. We are all so lucky and happy to have you in our life!!! See you you!!