Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Happy Birthday, Mommy! I love you so much, and I'm glad that this is your 21st Birthday (that's what Mommy keeps telling me, but daddy tells me in my ear that she is really older than that)!! I hope you like the present that I got for you with Daddy's help!

Papa Pat took this great picture of me tonight...can you believe it! I had so much fun visiting with Papa Pat and Grancilla...they brought me a really cool toy doggy to play with...I kept trying to put it in my mouth, but it didn't taste good and I made funny faces that everyone thought was funny! I love seeing my grandparents.

Well, happy birthday again, Mommy!!!!! Me and Daddy LOVE YOU!!

P.S. The Spring Game photos are going up tomorrow...finally

4 comments:

papapat said...

PAPA PATSam had A GREAT TIME so did Papa Pat and Cilla...Sam's mom will always be a little girl in her Dad's eyes...we love you Papa and Cilla

Anonymous said...

Your picture is really good. Your PapaPat takes great photos and you are such a good picture to take. I enjoyed being with you today and yesterday so much. I'll see you again on Sunday when we celebrate your mommy's birthday at our house. I love you.

Aunt Janet said...

What a photogenic boy! Those bright new shining teeth are perfect. The better to eat good food with. Your a little handsome hunk.

Aunt Janet said...

Typing error again. You're instead of your on the last comment.