Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!

I hope everyone had a GREAT Mothers Day today!! We went to Grandma and Granddads and had a blast...we got to eat with GG and lots of other family members, and we had so much fun and so much good food (of course, mommy and daddy were eating the good food, while I was talking real loud)!! Iggy was in the baby bed because he had ACL surgery and was kind of hurting...I hope he gets well soon!

Well, I hope everyone has a great week! I think the weather will get better every day this week, which means mommy will take me for a walk outside...YES! See everyone soon!

4 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

Glad you enjoyed Mother's Day. We just stayed in after church as it was awfully stormy all day. I did enjoy my day out with you guys at the ballgame Saturday. Thanks so much for inviting me!

FARMGIRL=] said...

KOOL SHADES HES A CUTIE LOL
ABBY BIALCZAK

FARMGIRL=] said...

HEY HES A CUTIE NICE SHADES=] lol

FARMGIRL=] said...

HES A CUTIE NICE SHADES =]LOL