Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Gadd Visit


My cousins, the Gadds, are going to visit me tomorrow night and I'm real excited about that! I'll get to see Grace, Carson, Preston and Aunt Tiffany, and I'm sure that we'll all have a great time! Mommy and daddy are cleaning up the house, of course, to get ready for the visit, and I think that is pretty silly since the house is clean almost all the time. Oh well, that's just how mommy is, so I guess we'll be cleaning all night long!! Yuck!

I got to see Brady Abell yesterday, and boy has he grown! It won't be very long before we're both romping around in the grass in the back yard having a big old time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great that your cousins are coming to see you tomorrow. That will be really exciting. Guess what? I think Uncle JP is coming tomorrow too. You will have more attention than you can stand.

Grandma and I will see you tomorrow - YEAH!!!!

Aunt Janet said...

Have a great time with your cousins, Uncle Jon Paul, Granddad and Grandma over the next few days. You'll have so many slobbers on you that you'll need a bath. Play hard and sleep well little fellow!