Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day! The weather is great so far, so I'm sure that everyone is really enjoying the outdoors a lot! Mommy and daddy bought me a little pool and some water toys, and I got to go swimming today...we had an absolute BLAST! I fell down in the water a few times, but I got up laughing...I love the water! I'm going to eat up this summer with mommy...we'll go to the pool at Swim and Fitness all the time, and we're going to have a HUGE time in Florida!

I hope everyone enjoys the extra day off...eat well, get rest, enjoy the weather...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw you in your swimming pool and I can tell you are going to be a water dog. You really seemed like you liked it. And your pool is really cool with the Sun Smart canopy and all. Your mommy and daddy really treat you so good. You are blessed and so deserving.

I hope you had a really good Memorial Day. Take care Little Buddy. I love you.