Monday, May 26, 2008

4 Day Work Week

I'm really excited because this is only a 4 day work week for mommy and daddy...plus, this is my mommy's last week of work before summer break! Sweet!! I'm sure that mommy will take me to the swim and fitness pool all of the time...we'll probably go visit Reed and Kim, and maybe Brady and Tamara, too! We will have loads of fun! I'll get to wear my swimmer diapers, and I'll practice in my little back yard pool so when I go to the big pool I won't be scared at all! Bring it on!

I've started to try to say "baby"...and, tonight I ate a "meat" for the very first time...chicken and gravy!! I had to get used to it...it was kind of yucky, so mommy mixed it with bananas! I'll get used to it pretty soon and keep grubbing, grubbing, grubbing!!

Enjoy the week! I'll be seeing everyone around!

No comments: