Friday, May 9, 2008

TGIF!!

I am so excited that weekend is finally here!! This means that I will be able to spend a bunch more time with my mommy and daddy...splendid!! I'm also excited that this is Mother's Day weekend...we got mommy a really cool gift, but I can't tell what it is yet...we got mommy some Crocs for Mother's Day, too, but daddy couldn't wait until the weekend to give them to her, so she's already been wearing them...daddy is funny like that!!

Mommy is going to have breakfast with her girlfriends tomorrow (Kim, Donna and Tamara) for mommy's birthday...Kim got all of that together for mommy...they are going to eat at the Cracker Barrel. I'll bet a bunch of my toys that mommy takes me with her...she can't leave me at all!!

I'm also excited because we are going to the horse races and the baseball game tomorrow!!! We are going to have a blast....Uncle JP is going with us, so you know a bunch of fun is going to be had!!! SSSWWWWEEEETTTTTT!!!!

No comments: