Monday, January 28, 2008

Yoga Woman

This is my Great Aunt Ruthie...she is a yoga expert. Just like my daddy tells me, Great Aunt Ruthie means business, and if things aren't going right around the house then she is going to take action. Great Aunt Ruthie has nicknames for all of our relatives...I can't wait to hear what nickname she makes up for me! Like I said, Great Aunt Ruthie is really good at yoga...Namaste yoga I think. Maybe one day you can teach me some yoga so I'll be flexible and strong, Great Aunt Ruthie!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Hello Sam! You look all laid back in Aunt Ruthie's arms. I believe she has already taught you some yoga moves to be that relaxed!! She loves you just like she loves all her relatives. So kind and giving to all. You can't beat her!!! You have a great day and I love you more and more each day. Namaste, Grandma

Anonymous said...

You are so versatile and eager to learn. Aunt Ruthie can teach you all about yoga. She has much experience and loves to talk about how much it can help you in so many ways.

Thursday will be here before you know it and I am anxious for it to come so Grandma and I can be with you for the day. I heard a rumor that "Big City Woman" may come to see you on Thursday too.
Namaste, Granddad

Aunt Janet said...

Yeah Sam, Big City Woman and Mary Lou plan on coming to see you Thursday. I guess I need to call and let Granddad and Grandma know for sure. Hope your ready for lots of fun because we are ready to play.