Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Big City Woman

This is my Great Aunt Janet. She lives in the big city....Louisville! She came to see me at Christmas time and we had a blast together. I wish she would come back and see me soon, and she needs to bring Mary Lou with her. Great Aunt Janet, mommy and daddy have the new furniture in their basement now, so you'll have to come check it out. Maybe we can watch a UK basketball game together on our big screen TV, and you could sit on the nice new couch that we got. What do you say, Great Aunt Janet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I talk to your Aunt Janet she tells me how anxious she is to come and see you again. I suggested that she come on a day when Grandma and I are keeping you and we can REALLY have some fun. She taught me all kinds of things when I was growing up.

Aunt Janet said...

I certainly do wish I was there with you Sam. I do plan on coming down when me and Mary Lou can come for the day. Nothing would thrill me more than to watch a UK basketball game with you, especiallly on your new couch. My last visit with you didn't last me very long. I've been having withdrawals since then. Love you, love you, love you!!!!!

theboojer said...

What a pair! I can pretty much guarantee that this combination spells trouble. Aunt Janet is the coolest, Sam!! She is so much fun to play with - and it's all the more fun when Mary Lou gets involved. I'm sorry I missed meeting you at Christmas. Hopefully, this summer I'll get to come to E-town and play! Hugs and kisses!

Cousin Amy