Saturday, January 19, 2008

Monkeying Around

Sam continues to get better as the days go by, but we still have to give him breathing treatments and clean his nose out. It will probably be another full week before Sam is able to get out again.

Sam also got a visit from two of Ben's high school teachers, Betty and Jack Mitchell. Mrs. Mitchell was my Art teacher (and my favorite teacher), so naturally she brought Sam a book that talks about famous artwork and art-related terminology that a small child can understand. We can't wait to read and show the book to Sam! Thanks for coming by, and thanks for the book, Betty and Jack!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool that your dad's teachers came by to see you. I can't wait to come see you and see the book. Your dad really is a good artist. Someday I hope he does a charcoal of you. That would be awesome!

Tell your dad that I can see the calendar although it looks different tonight than it did this afternoon. The squares around each day of the calendar are gone and just the numbers and text are there. Oh well, your dad is probably messing with it while I'm looking at it.

I'm glad you keep getting better. I love you, Sam

Granddad

Grandma said...

Hi little Sam!! You are so cute sitting by your monkey. I could just squeeze you!! I'm glad you got to meet Betty and Jack. They are very nice people. I hope you will have the privilege of having good teachers like they were at LaRue County. I'm so glad you are doing better. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see you again. I just love you so much. May God always bless you baby Sam!! Bye now, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Dude...I came by to see him too, why can't you write about me. Im a big deal...how many times do I have to tell you that. But besides that, im glad he is better.

papapat said...

Sam and his pal the monkey seem to be very happy. I'm glad that Sam is getting better each day. You can also tell that Sam has been working on his upper body strength by turning over sooo early. He's GIFTED you know.

Love, Papa Pat