Sunday, January 27, 2008

Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee

Here I am wearing my alligator robe...it makes me look like Muhammad Ali. I went to church today for the first time since I've been sick. I ended up taking a 3 hour long nap...I slept through church, and I slept through lunch at Stone Hearth, too! I was really tired from all of the pictures yesterday. Mommy is taking me to Mrs. Margie's tomorrow morning...I get to visit and play with Macy and Dawson again...I can't wait! I hope everyone has a great week!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And just like Muhammad Ali you could say, "I am the Champion" and it would be true. Granddad thinks you really are the champion of the world. I hope you have a really great day tomorrow at Mrs. Margie's. I'll be anxious for Thursday to get here! I love you Champ.

Grandma said...

Good morning Sam!! I love you and miss you. You are just a doll. Yes, you are a champion but you are also the GREATEST as Ali would say over and over. Have fun today and I can't wait to see you again.

Aunt Janet said...

You're a real buster in that robe, Sam. Mary Lou and I are planning on spending the day with you this Thursday at Granddad's and Grandma's. They'll have to share some of those hugs and kisses. We can't wait to see what toys you have so we can play with you. See
'ya soon little fellow!!