Saturday, January 26, 2008

Picture Day!!!

Sam is SO excited...he gets his 3 month pictures taken today!! Mommy has thought of a bunch of different outfits and poses that Sam can be in for the pictures, so I'm sure the photo session will be loads of fun. If we can download any of the pictures to the blog, we'll put them up as soon as we can.

Hopefully the weather does get a bit warmer this weekend. If it does, then Sam is going to get out of the house for the first time in a long time. Stay tuned...there are more posts to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures that are taken of you today. You are such a happy little fellow I'm certain they will be fabulous. I really missed you yesterday after being with you on Thursday. I talked to Great Aunt Janet and she really wants to come down from the BIG CITY and see you soon. We'll have loads of fun. I love you Sam.

Grandma said...

Good morning Sam!! Look how happy you are. You just warm my heart and soul!!! I love you and miss you. You have fun today with your picture taking time. I can't wait to see you again.

Aunt Janet said...

I can't wait to see your 3 month pictures. You'll probably have a suntan from all the flashes. Keep that big smile. I'll keep you posted as to when Mary Lou and I will be coming down from the BIG CITY for a visit. Love you, little guy!!