Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Wear My Sunglasses at Night

I had a good second day at Mrs. Margies today. Everyone there slept until 10:30 this morning...I guess we were all tired, tired, tired. Mrs. Margie said that I had a really good day, since I was in a good mood and not as fussy, and I didn't throw up any of my food. Mommy came and checked on me this morning...she loves me so much!

I'm really looking forward to seeing Great Aunt Janet and Mary Lou on Thursday. I can't wait until I see Uncle JP this weekend. I love visiting with my family and friends! I hope we watch the UK basketball game and the Super Bowl this weekend....Go CATS! Go PATS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I thought that was Tom Cruise with those sunglasses but then on second glance I recognized that you are much more THE DUDE than old Tommy Boy. It sounds like things are going great at Mrs. Margie's. Thursday is now just two days away. I can't wait Little Man.

Aunt Janet said...

You look like a movie star. I'm glad that you had a great day at Mrs. Margie's. It's really nice that Mommy can check on you during the day. I know that both she and Daddy miss you during the work days. We are so excited about seeing you tomorrow. Get ready for some fun!!