Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow Day.....Yaayy!!!

My mommy stayed home with me today because it snowed outside and the roads were dangerous. I was happy as a clown when mom didn't wake me up this morning....we slept until 9:00! I wish daddy got to stay home, too, but he had to go to work. Oh well, mommy and me still had a great time together.

When dad got home he read me 5 books, we played with Baby Tad, I sat in the Bumbo, and I played with my Baby Einstein mat...we had so much fun!

I get my pictures made this Saturday, since I'm almost 3 months old. I bet people will really be able to tell how much I've grown since Christmas when they see these pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY SNOW DAY!!! Those are days that will never get old, Sambo. Well, Aunt Chelsi never made it over to see you today and Im really sorry. Timing just didnt work out. I will definitely come see you tomorrow after school. Im glad you slept in. That is good for you. Sounds like you and your Daddy made up a lot of time today... you must be exhausted. Well lil guy, I have to go to sleep and wear this oxygen thing (NO FUN) but we have to get me better. I love you Sambo.

Tonya said...

Hey there! I'm commenting. I like this site. Love all the pics of Sam. I can't wait to see him. I didn't know he was so sick. Glad to hear he's feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I always like snow days when I was teaching but I just wish they wouldn't happen on days that Grandma and I are supposed to keep you. I'm sure you really enjoyed being with your mommy though. Hopefully we won't have another snow day tomorrow because I am really anxious to get to spend the day with you and have great fun.

Grandma said...

Hi Sam!! I just love this picture of you. You are such a happy boy and full of love. I am so anxious to see you tomorrow. Get ready for a lot of hugs and kisses!! Granddad and I have so much fun with you. If the weather is okay, GG and Aunt Ruthie might be by to see you. They miss you and love you so. Bye now, Grandma