Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nebulizer Nightmares!!


Sam does not like the nebulizer, the machine that helps him with his breathing. However, last night he seemed content with the nebulizer mask against his face. We took a picture because we couldn't believe how cooperative Sam was being. We thought maybe he had figured out that his breathing treatments really do help him, but we were wrong. This morning Sam showed us once again how much he dislikes the nebulizer....kicking, screaming, and crying throughout the treatment! Oh well...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam,

You are a big man to tough it through the nebulizer treatments. I know it is not any fun but your Mom and Dad are just trying to help you get completely well. Grandma and I love you and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Granddad

Grandma said...

Hello Sam,
Granddad is right. You are a big boy to go through the treatments. Your Dad told me this morning that he thought you were getting better. I am so glad to hear this! I love you so and can't wait to see you. Take care and I love you little angel from heaven.

Grandma

Aunt Janet said...

Little Man Sam,

Hopefully your nebulizer treatments are working. It's certainly not comfortable trying to sleep with breathing problems...is it? You're growing up before my eyes. I can't wait until I can see you.