Saturday, April 12, 2008

Picture Day

Well, today is my 6 month picture day, so I'll have more modeling practice this afternoon. I'm sure mommy will have Jason take all kinds of nice photos of me...mommy loves pictures! I guess I'm starting to like pictures, too, since so many get taken of me all the time!

I'm also getting excited about this coming weekend...we are going to Notre Dame's Spring Game! Daddy has already told me we are getting pictures at the Grotto, under the Golden Dome, under the cathedral door that reads "God, Country, Notre Dame", under Touchdown Jesus, and in the stadium...wow, that is a BUNCH of pictures, but I'm sure daddy will print them out, put them in frames, and hang them in his office!

One more thing...I hope Tiger turns it on this weekend at The Masters and wins his 14th major championship!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your 6 months pictures. I'm glad your mommy likes pictures. I do too but I don't remember to take them enough.

The ND weekend will be super. You'll have to tell me all about it after you get back. And the pictures will be super. I sure hope your daddy posts them on your blog.