Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Look Who Visited Me


Sorry there wasn't a post yesterday -- daddy's server was down...

I had a great weekend...I got to visit with Reed and Brady, too! Daddy will put up another picture later that shows all of us together. We all had such a good time!! Reed is a big boy...he is 5 weeks younger than me, but he is a whopper with long fingers and big hands, and he is tall...wow!!

We rolled around in the floor and played with blocks and talked to each other...it was really fun and I can't wait to do it again soon!

I hope everyone has a great week...I'm getting fired up for the Notre Dame spring game this weekend!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

You look like you're having a great time with your friend Reed. He is a big boy and this picture shows how much you enjoy his visit. Thanks, Sam, for the picture you sent me and Mary Lou. We just love it. It will find it's way in our family room. We love you soooo much!!