Saturday, April 5, 2008

Here Come the Irish!

My daddy played the intro video to the 1993 ND vs. Florida State game today, and I got pumped up just watching it! Daddy said that Uncle JP and Granddad went to the game, and that it was the game of the century...even the president of the United States couldn't get in, but daddy did!! He has a picture under the scoreboard after the game was over....Notre Dame 31 Florida State 24!!! Go Irish!!

I am so excited about going to the spring game in a few weekends! Daddy says that the Irish will be much better this season...Jimmy is more muscular, and reports are that his arm is healthy again! Sam Young is a monster and healthy again, too, and it sounds like James Aldridge and Robert Hughes are in an epic battle to be the starting RB...I can't wait!!

I'm off to the birthday party for Macy Gibson...I'm dressed up like a dude, too! Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are in store for some great times in South Bend. It is true that your Daddy, Uncle JP, and Granddad were at that great game. We have also suffered through some devastating losses as well but that's what you do when you are a loyal ND fan.

I'm so glad that you are better from your illness. Grandma and I enjoyed you SO MUCH on Thursday and Friday. You are becoming such a Big Boy. Have a great weekend.