Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dawson (Elmo), My Friend

My friend Dawson is one cool dude in his Elmo outfit! I think he is as excited as I am about going to see Elmo this weekend! A bunch of my friends and their mommies are all going to Louisville on Sunday to see Elmo at the Kentucky Center for the Arts...we will have a blast! Of course, that will be the day after we all go to Macy Gibson's birthday party...what an action-packed weekend! I know that my mommy will take about a million pictures of all of us having fun!

I'm also proud to report that I have 2 teeth coming in...they are in my bottom gums! They hurt, but I'm still excited about becoming more of a big boy! I know how to sit up on my own now, too! I can sit up and play with my toys, and I even took my very 1st sit-up bath last night. Mommy and daddy videotaped the whole thing, and daddy is going to put up a slide show of the whole ordeal later today!

I am sad to report that I am sick again. :( I had my first fever last night (102.5) and I have a little rash. Daddy and mommy took me to the doctor and she said I have a virus called "hand, foot, mouth"....I have blisters in the back of my mouth, too! The doctor said she was impressed by me because I wasn't throwing a fit...I'm one happy dude, even when I'm sick! Anyway, daddy is staying home with me, because I am contagious right now! I'll get better soon, though, I'm sure of that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you are sick. You don't deserve that. You are such a good little man. Enjoy your time at home with your daddy. That will help you get better even faster. I hope you feel better soon.

You look so rested in your picture with your friend, Brady. What a great shot.

And my, aren't you a big boy - sitting up on your own, cutting teeth, and sitting up for your Big Boy Bath. I love you Little Man Sam.

Aunt Janet said...

I'm so sorry that you're sick again Sam. Those blisters in your mouth have to really hurt. You're such a tough little guy. It takes a lot to still be happy when you don't feel good. You look like you've mastered sitting up in the bathtub already. I love you little guy!!!