Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Macy's Birthday Party!!!

As I promised, here is a picture of the group of people that went to Macy's 1st Birthday Party....we had so much fun!! I'm almost halfway to my 1st birthday...I wonder what mommy and daddy will buy me?!? I bet it will be something really good...maybe some really cool ND or UK clothes, or maybe a swingset for the back yard, or maybe a Radio Flyer wagon, or who knows what it will be?!? I just know that Macy had a great time at her party, and I know I will too!

I watched the weather tonight, and it sounds like we're in for some severe weather tomorrow night and maybe Friday night, too....so, everyone please pay attention to the weather and take cover if you have to. I know I will be downstairs with my mommy and daddy where it is safe and warm!!

Just 10 more days until the Notre Dame spring game....YEEESSSS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You really do have a lot of cool friends. And you looked like a very suave dude in your preppy clothes. The sweat vest and everything - all coordinated. I bet you guys did have a great time.

I'm so glad Grandma and I got to spend time with you today even though it was spring break. It was so nice of your mommy and daddy to let us have Sam time this week too.