Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Elmo and Super Grover

I had a BLAST going to see Elmo on Sunday! Look at all the cool people that I got to go with...Macy and Dawson, Shelby and Abby, Donna and Tracy.....and of course, Mommy!!!! We had so much fun wearing our Elmo t-shirts, and the show was awesome! I kept dancing and talking during the show, and I would look back every once in a while to make sure that mommy was watching me have a great time!

After the show we went to eat at The Spaghetti Factory! Wow, I never knew that meatballs could be so big! Mommy said her food was delicious...but we had to wait for a whole hour to get in...wow!

Mommy bought me a stuffed Elmo that I can play with at home, and I love it! Every time I see it I start to smile, and I love holding him and chewing on his head (I'm getting new teeth, of course). Daddy says he is going to put up 2 slideshows sometime this week...one about the Elmo show, and one about the birthday party for Macy....it was awesome fun, too! Hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

What a crew! I love your T-shirt. Do you ever have stories to tell about your friends, outings, etc., when you get older. It's a good thing that you have all of these pictures so you can be reminded. Love you, you little handsome hunk!!